1. Membership in CCISF places the member in a national network of Critical Incident Stress Management teams, service providers, administrators, commercial and industrial services, researchers, and educators who function in the field of activity associated with critical incident stress and post trauma syndromes.
2. Support and resource consultation.
3. Members receive the bi-annual CCISF newsletter The Canadian Connection that provides important updates on Critical Incident Stress and psychological trauma.
4. Each member receives a certificate of membership, a wallet card, a bi-annual electronic issue of The Canadian Connection (as available), and current education programs.
5. Members are eligible for a 15% discount on all CCISF approved 4 day conferences.